We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priorities and we hope that you are happy with your purchase. However, if you have any problems with a purchase, the following policies apply:
When you buy goods from us, by law you have a number of rights as a consumer provided in the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 and the Consumer Rights Act 2015. These include the right to claim a refund, replacement, repair and/or compensation where the goods are faulty or misdescribed. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us within 30 days of receipt or delivery of the goods of any problems (i.e.: damage or incomplete or not-as-described orders) by emailing our Customer Services team at email@example.com; we will arrange for a prompt replacement or provide you with a repair or refund.
In addition to your legal rights set out above, you may return your items as follows:
- Furniture purchased online or from our workshop – as long as you let us know that you wish to return the item(s) within 14 days of the furniture being delivered to your home;
- Gift Cards bought online – as long as you let us know that you wish to return the Gift Card within 14 days of the Gift Card being delivered to you, except where any credit that has been loaded onto the Gift Card before you provide such notice in which case a refund is not available.
- All other products purchased online or in our workshop – as long as you let us know that you wish to return the item(s) within 30 days of delivery to you. Please return the unused goods in their original condition to us with the receipt within 30 days and we will offer you an exchange or a credit note.
We will only refund the cost of the item in full as soon as it is received by us.
Your legal rights relating to refunds are set out in the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 and the Consumer Rights Act 2015 and that all refunds will be processed in accordance with the Regulations (where applicable) and your other statutory rights. Further advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
In case of returns of damaged, incomplete or not-as-described orders, furniture returned within 14 days as per the above, gift cards (within the above limitations), you receive a full refund of purchase price unless you have accepted the item or were aware of a fault when you bought the item or if you used, damaged or altered the item while in your possession, for example by trying to repair it.
For all other items returned within 30 days you will receive a refund only if you provide the original receipt, order confirmation or delivery note, the items are unused, not damaged and in unopened labeled packaging.
Proof of purchase is required for all returns. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded or exchanged at the original purchase price in the form of a credit note. We will process all refunds due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 days of the day on which you informed us that you wish to return the item. Refunds will be made to the person who paid for the order, in the original form of payment, cash purchase refunds over £300 will be issued by Bank Transfer.
For returns of items purchased for you from a gift registry, we will provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of the event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
We cannot accept returns on personalised, special-order, custom-made items or items damaged through normal wear and tear unless the items were faulty, in which case the above applies.
In terms of refund of the original shipping cost the following applies:
- Shipping cost will not be refunded for returns due to change of mind;
- The cost of a basic standard delivery will be refunded where applicable (excluding for example cost for next-day-delivery);
- The refund in case of incomplete, damaged or not-as-described orders will include the original shipping cost, and cost of returning the item to us. Please follow the below instructions on how to return an item to us;
- For other items purchased in our workshop or online we will refund the original shipping cost (if any). You will be responsible for the cost of returning them to us.
How to return an item
Our Customer Service team will give you guidance about how to return the item(s) you have purchased. If the item(s) you are returning were delivered to you:
You must return the item(s) to us as soon as reasonably practicable and within 14 days if specified in this policy. We recommend returning your items via a method that can either be tracked or provide proof of delivery. If you are returning furniture, please email our Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a pick up through our shipping carrier.
You have a legal obligation to keep the item(s) in your possession and to take reasonable care of them while they are in your possession.
For all other items (whether bought online or in our workshop), you are welcome to return them to us either by bringing them to our workshop or by emailing our Customer Service department as explained above.